Excellence through Opportunity
Excellence: Striving for the best
- We want the very best teaching and learning experiences for our children.
- We expect every child to try hard to improve.
- We insist on excellence in our communications with parents and the wider community.
- We strive for high academic standards and value all achievement.
- We believe our children deserve an excellent environment and that everything we offer, from buildings to books, should be the best we can provide.
Opportunity: a fair chance for all
- We want the best possible lifetime opportunities for every child.
- We believe every child has a right to be safe, to be healthy, to enjoy and achieve, to make a positive contribution and to achieve economic well-being.
- We insist on every child’s entitlement to a broad range of knowledge and skills.
- We want every child to have opportunities in sport and the arts as well as academic achievement.
- We are committed to equality of opportunity for everyone.
- We want all our children to learn positive attitudes so that they never limit the opportunities of others through stereotyping or intolerance.