Due to the current situation, please see below our drop-off and collection times we are operating until further notice:
- Parents can drop children at an external gate in the morning. Staff will supervise the gate and make sure children get to the correct classroom and that no children come back out of school.
- Alternatively, parents can follow our one-way system through the school grounds to drop their children off. The one-way system is IN, through the main vehicle gate and the car park (bollards will be raised to keep vehicles out) or the bridle path side gate, and OUT round the back of the school and through the front pedestrian gate or the woodland gate. This is to avoid congestion in the alley which we also ask you keep one way.
- Please do not reverse your car or turn around outside the school.
- Nursery & Reception 9:00 a.m.
Y1 8:55 a.m.
Y2 8:50 a.m.
Y3 8:45 a.m.
Y4 8:40 a.m.
Y5 8:45 a.m.
Y6 8:40 a.m.
- Year 6 & Year 5 children will go out of the gate alone (unless joining parents collecting younger children).
- All other children will line up in surname alphabetical order ready to be collected by their parents.
- Only one parent or carer per family will be allowed on to the site at any time and not for year 5 or 6 children.
- Drop-off and collection times are staggered to ease congestion.
- There will be a one-way system for collection entering through our side gate or car park and going anti-clockwise around the school.
- Exit will be through the front gate unless you choose to walk on the wild side through our woodland gate (suitable footwear and extra care needed). Children using this exit must be accompanied by parents.
- Collection times will be:
- Y1 2.45 p.m.
- Y2 2.50 p.m.
- Y3 2.55 p.m.
- Y4 3.00 p.m.
- Reception and Nursery classes will have earlier collection times during their initial induction period. Please see information from Early Years Staff. After the induction period their collection time will be 2.40 p.m.
- Years 5 and 6 will be coming in and out of school on their own and if you want to meet them you will need to do this outside of our grounds.
- Y5 will leave at 2.40 p.m.
- Y6 will leave at 2.40 p.m.
Normal Opening Times
Morning class: 8.50 a.m. – 11.50 p.m.
Afternoon class: 12.05 p.m. – 3.05 p.m.
Morning session: 8.55 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (Doors open 8.45 a.m.)
Afternoon session: 12.45 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Infants (key stage 1)
Morning session: 8.55 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. (Doors open 8.45 a.m.)
Afternoon session: 1.30 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Juniors (key stage 2):
Morning session: 8.45 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Afternoon session: 1.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Out of Hours:
Breakfast Club: 7.15 a.m. – 8.45 a.m.
After School Club: 3.00 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
Holiday club: 8.00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.