To keep the school open and everyone safe as possible we need you to do the following when dropping off or collecting children:
· Go one way only (anti-clockwise) around the school using the alley in the Grangewood Avemue-to-bridle path direction only.
· Keep moving and have chats elsewhere or online.
· Only one parent/carer to come on site.
· Keep to your given time and don’t come early
· Y5/6 children without siblings here to leave the site on their own.
· Y3/4 children can also leave/enter on their own if you wish.
· Use the gate to the woods both ways if you can.
· Keep your distance—2m from other families.
· Wear a mask or face covering.
· Do not come to school if you are ill and do not send a sick child.